This easy-to-make Bok Choy Ginger Salad is sweet and tangy with a slight bit of heat from the ginger and garlic!
- 2 Baby Bok Choy or 1 Mature Bok Choy
- 2 Tablespoons Bragg's Amino Acid
- 1 Tablespoon Rice or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Pressed Garlic Clove (+/-)
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Grated Ginger (+/-)
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Muscovado
- Garlic and Ginger can be reduced or more can be added depending on your personal preference.
- Chop bok choy into bite-size pieces. Combine all ingredients and toss until bok choy is completely coated and sauce is well mixed. Let sit for about 20 minutes.
*Please note this is also delicious warm. After mixing all ingredients, stir fry over medium heat for a couple minutes or just until warm.