This recipe uses half the sugar and butter that most chocolate chip cookie recipes use and are just as delicious.
- Remove butter from refrigerator to soften. (You may want to take this out about an hour or so before you intend to make these.)
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Mix in 1 egg at a time.
- Mix in flour mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet using #1 ice cream scoop (1 ounce) or spoon.
- Bake at 375° F for 10 to 11 minutes or until cooked.
- Leave on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack.
The reason this recipe uses 1/2 the butter as most chocolate chip cookie recipes is because less oil is necessary when using Jovial’s Einkorn Flour.
If you make your first purchase at Tropical Traditions using my affiliate link, you’ll receive a coconut book for free and I’ll receive a small discount coupon. Click the flour picture below to go to Tropical Traditions: