This recipe makes a decent amount of barbeque sauce.
- 1 Small Quartered and Cored Onion
- 1 ¼ cup Organic Ketchup
- ⅓ cup Muscovado
- ⅓ cup Worchestershire Sauce
- Juice of ½ a Lemon
- Place all ingredients in food processor or Vitamix and process until onion is completely blended.
- Put a small amount of sauce in a cup and baste meat as it cooks. After basting, throw out remaining sauce in cup (that was used with the raw meat.)
- While grilling: Simmer the remaining sauce on the stove top or grill for approximately 15 minutes and use on cooked meat if additional sauce is desired.