This pizza dough recipe is easy to make using a food processor. Jovial’s Einkorn wheat contains a small amount of gluten, is our only wheat that’s not been hybridized and it is NOT sprayed with glyphosate (the active ingredient in Roundup).
Secrets to the best pizza dough: Use high-quality, all-purpose, glyphosate-free wheat flour and do NOT let the dough rise before baking.
- With knife blade in food processor bowl, add flour, evaporated cane juice, salt and yeast.
- Process for 10 seconds.
- Add soft butter.
- Process for 20 seconds.
- With food processor running, slowly add enough water to form a ball.
- Remove dough from processor and place on 17" x 12" jelly pan or pizza pan.
- Thoroughly coat hands with olive oil.
- Use oiled hands to evenly press dough onto pizza pan. (It will seem like there isn't enough dough, but there is.)
- Turn into PIZZA by topping with your favorite sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake at 425 ° for 25 minutes.
Make sure you use glyphosate-free flour made from wheat that has NOT been hybridized, if you want the best health benefit . I use Jovial’s Einkorn Organic Flour. In fact, it says right on their package, “NATURE’S ORIGINAL WHEAT & the only one never hybridized.” I hope you’ve had a chance to read Are You Still Eating Wheat?