Gluten-Free Chocolate Sauce
This is a delicious sauce made with real-food ingredients that goes especially well with a brownie and ice cream.
Author: Recipe Renegade
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Butter - cut into 1 tablespoon segments
- ½ Cup Cacao
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Muscovado
- ⅛ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a small pot on stovetop, heat heavy cream to just before a boil (about 180°). Remove from heat.
- Add cacao and mix until smooth.
- Add butter, salt, maple syrup, muscovado and return to burner.
- Cook, stirring constantly. Remove from heat when butter is melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- This sauce is delicious and goes well with this Brownie.